Welcome to Health and Physical Education with Miss Orzel!
Teacher Contact Information:
Physical Education every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday
Health every Thursday
Physical Education Expectations:
- come prepared: wear sneakers and comfortable clothing, and bring a reusable water bottle
- follow directions to stay safe
- be respectful and demonstrate good sportsmanship
- participate and try your best in all activities
- check Google Classroom for the day's lesson
- submit assignments on time
- be ready to move!
If a student is unable to participate in PE due to being sick or injured, please provide me with a note from the parent. If the student will be unable to participate for more than a week, please provide me with a doctor's note so I can make the appropriate accommodations.
- be respectful
- be responsible
- follow the school's policies regarding virtual learning
- Grades are based on a total points grading system. Larger assignments, such as projects or tests, will be worth more points than smaller assignments, such as quick homework assignments. Exact point values will vary.
- Attendence will count towards student grades, as per the school's policies this year.
- If a student is asked to sit out during PE due to not following safety rules, they will not receive credit for the remainder of class. Students will be provided with 2 verbal reminders/warnings prior to being asked to sit out.
- Points will be lost for work submitted past the due date. Late work will be accepted for partial credit.